It might be the peak of summer, but our thoughts are already turning to the winter's truffle feasts. Our Season Opening dinner at Stokehouse, St Kilda on 13 June kicks off our 2019 program - you'll be able to book soon and you'll need to - last year sold out quickly.
Your annual favourites will return - like our truffle lunches at Bomba for less than $100, but we're also working up some special truffle magic for the season.
If you're a Chef or a Venue Manager you can apply to join our program by hosting an event. Each year we invite Chefs and Venues with a passion for truffles to propose events for inclusion in our truffle Dining Program. Potential Dining events may include truffle themed lunches, dinners; roof-top parties; pop-ups at unusual venues; or a truffle Masterclass.
How it works
You apply to join the program and plan your truffle dining event – often on a quieter night or on a day when you wouldn’t otherwise be open.
- Choose a date from mid-June until mid-August 2019
- We help you fill your event through marketing support and supply high quality WA or Victorian truffles at best wholesale process for your event
Our fee structure is transparent and simple – we charge $500 to list your event in our program. This is just the cost of 3 or 4 covers and gives you:
- A 50 word listing and photo on Truffle Melbourne website with your logo and a link to your event website
- Regular social media updates and sharing our Dining Program details via Facebook and Instagram from May through to August
- Your event featured in an exclusive Facebook or Instagram post
- Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Direct benefit from local, state and national media promotion of the Truffle Melbourne winter program including TV, radio, print and online
- Direct benefit from a postcard campaign throughout Melbourne advertising the Winter Dining Program
- Access to the best available wholesale prices for fresh truffle (different grades available from both Western Australia and Victoria).
For a limited number of events we can also arrange:
- for Festival Director Nigel Wood to host your event (Cost $150) or
- for truffle dogs to attend your function (Cost $150).
You can apply to join the 2019 Winter Dining Program online here. Once your application has been approved we'll confirm dates with you. All fees are subject to GST.
For further information please contact:
Nigel Wood, Festival Director E: email@example.com
M: 0408 176617