Truffle Melbourne 2019 Dining Program
We support Dining Program events throughout the winter truffle season. In 2019 we're again inviting chefs, restaurateurs, venue managers and others with a passion for truffles to propose events for inclusion in the 2019 Truffle Melbourne Dining Program.
Potential dining events may include truffle themed lunches, dinners; roof-top parties; pop-ups at unusual venues; Masterclasses or event packages linked with other experiences. The only limit is your imagination! We have an engaged audience that is looking for special truffle experiences. This audience covers all price points- from $250 pp high-end dinners to a $25 truffle taste and drink. Most events last year were a sell-out, and all reached their minimum target guest numbers.
How does it work?
You can express interest in joining our program online by completing the form below or by contacting us on email@example.com. Our fee structure is simple, making participation affordable and accessible.The cost to join the Program is $500 (plus GST) - the cost of 3 or 4 covers to your event.
We can also arrange for Festival Director Nigel Wood to personally host your event or for Truffle Dogs to perform mock hunts at your event. The cost of either of these options is $150 (plus GST), if available. These need to be booked well in advance to be secured, as both Nigel and the dogs are flat out during the season!
What are the benefits?
We help you fill your venue when you otherwise wouldn't. We stagger the dates in our program and support each included event through a strong web based and social media & conventional PR campaign. Other benefits include:
- a 50 word listing and photo on Truffle Melbourne website with your logo and link to your website
- Regular social media updates and sharing via Facebook and Instagram throughout May- August 2019
- Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook or Instagram post
- Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Direct benefit from local, statewide and national media promotion of the Truffle Melbourne Winter Program including TV, radio, print and online
- Direct benefit from a postcard campaign throughout Melbourne advertising the full season program
- Best available wholesale rate for fresh truffle (different grades available) and imported and local food service truffle products.
You can join online here. Once your application has been approved we'll confirm dates with you and as soon as you've paid (EFT transfer preferred) , your event/s will be promoted through www.trufflemelbourne.com and social media.
For further information please contact:
Nigel Wood, Festival Director. E: firstname.lastname@example.org