Truffle Melbourne creates and manages a series of events throughout the winter truffle season, and in 2017 we're inviting chefs, restaurateurs, venue managers, producers - people in the industry with a passion for truffles and their associated pleasures - to propose event suggestions for inclusion in the 2017 Festival Program.
Potential events may include truffle themed lunches, dinners (even breakfast or brunch!); product releases; roof-top parties; pop-ups at unusual venues (trams, boats, trains, planes!); competition events; travel packages (transport, meals, entertainment, perhaps at a vineyard or other regional venue); a brewery truffle event or event packages linked with other experiences. The only limit is your imagination!
We have an engaged audience that is looking for special truffle experiences. And this audience covers all price points- from $350 dinners at Vue de monde to a $25 truffle taste and drink. Most events last year were a sell-out, and all reached their minimum target guest numbers.
If your event is selected for inclusion in the program, we work with you to bring it to fruition. Truffle Melbourne's fee structure is fair, transparent and simple- making participation affordable and accessible.
- 50 word listing and photo on Truffle Melbourne website with your logo and link to your website
- Regular social media updates and sharing via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter throughout May- August 2017 (1,474,500 impressions in 2016)
- Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook (2016 reach 531,500) or Instagram post (2016 reach 574,000)
- Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Your event included in Truffle Melbourne 2017 Media Release
- Direct benefit from local, statewide and national media promotion of Truffle Melbourne including TV, radio, print and online (more than $1.5M in 2016)
- Direct benefit from poster and postcard campaign throughout Melbourne advertising the full season program
- Best available wholesale rate for fresh truffle (different grades available) and imported and local food service truffle products (jus, sauces, butters, mustards, honeys, salts, oils etc.)
- Optional free use of the Truffle Melbourne website event booking system
Please register your interest below, or get in touch and start the conversation.
Register your interest