The Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Victoria Market is a free public event featuring Melbourne's best truffle tastes and experiences – it’s truffle heaven, and the biggest truffle celebration weekend outside Europe.
2019 is our sixth year and we have a large and growing following of dedicated foodies and experience seekers. Each year, rain or shine, exhibitors have sold out on both days.
This year trading hours will be extended beyond Market trading hours on to cater for an enthusiastic crowd. 2019 exhibitor trading hours will be:
Saturday 22 June, 9am - 7pm
Sunday 23 June, 9am - 4pm
Product sale sell outs. The weekend event is extremely popular and sales are strong across the whole weekend. Great entertainment attracts truffle fans and foodies from across Melbourne, interstate and overseas.
Huge brand exposure and engagement - audited 38,000+ guests attended the 2018 Truffle Melbourne free weekend at QVM and truffle exhibitors sold out both days. There’s huge PR and social media engagement in the lead up to, and during the weekend – giving you great brand exposure too.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Your business is featured in the Truffle Melbourne weekend program guide on the Truffle Melbourne website (link to your website/a tile, photograph and one paragraph listing) Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook post
- We provide a Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Strong and engaging Truffle Melbourne promotion in social media and sharing options via Facebook and Instagram for the Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Vic Market
- A Truffle Melbourne postcard campaign from May to August across Melbourne, advertising the full season program
Truffle Melbourne will provide
- 1.8m trestle table
- 2x chairs
- Signage for your marquee (business name)
- 2x 10amp outlets (additional power may be requested at additional cost)
- Access to shared cool-room space (space is limited and will be available on a on a first come, first served basis – additional space may be requested at additional cost)
- Onsite waste management and security
Exhibitors to provide:
- Produce/product for tastings and sales
- All related staff, equipment and accessories for preparation and service (our preference is environmentally-friendly options for sales consumables)
- Exhibit stall decorations and related branded information
- Evidence of public liability insurance, food premises registration and equipment safety
- Listing of the produce/ products available for sale at the event (prior to the event)
1. Fresh Truffle and Artisan Products
Site fee $1300 + GST for the weekend
2. Ready to Eat food
Site fee $1500 + GST for the weekend for a 3 x 3m space
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We invite you to participate at the Truffle Melbourne Festival at QVM.
Truffle Melbourne is a curated program event - exhibitors will be accepted based on the overall variety of exhibitors to ensure a complimentary fit for all involved.
Please submit an application form and we will be in touch to discuss the event further.