The Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Victoria Market is a free public event featuring Australia's best truffle tastes and experiences – it’s truffle heaven, and the biggest truffle celebration weekend outside Europe.
2022 is our ninth year and we have a large and growing following of dedicated foodies and experience seekers. Each year, rain or shine, exhibitors have sold out on both days.
We delivered a jam packed and sold out COVID-Safe festival weekend in 2021 in between lockdowns to huge crowds desperate for their truffle fix!
2022 EXHIBITOR TRADING HOURS
Saturday 18th June: 9am-5pm
Sunday 19th June: 9:30am-4pm
Sold Out Products: extremely popular free event and sales are strong across the whole weekend. Great entertainment attracts truffle fans and foodies from across Melbourne, interstate and overseas.
Huge Brand Exposure and Engagement: 40,000+ guests (audited) attended the 2019 (pre-pandemic) Truffle Melbourne Festival at QVM and truffle exhibitors sold out both days. There’s tremendous PR and Social Media engagement in the lead up to, and during the weekend – giving you great brand exposure too.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Your business is featured in the Truffle Melbourne weekend program guide on the Truffle Melbourne website with a link to your website/a tile, photograph and one paragraph listing
- Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook post
- We provide a Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Strong and engaging Truffle Melbourne promotion in Social Media and sharing options via Facebook and Instagram for the Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Vic Market
Truffle Melbourne will provide:
- 1.8m trestle table
- 2x chairs
- Signage for your marquee (business name)
- 2x 10amp outlets (additional power may be requested at additional cost)
- Access to shared cool-room space (space is limited and will be available on a on a first come, first served basis – additional space may be requested at additional cost)
- Onsite waste management and security
Exhibitors to provide:
- Produce/product for tastings and sales
- All related staff, equipment and accessories for preparation and service (our preference is environmentally-friendly options for sales consumables)
- Exhibit stall decorations and related branded information (with your design approved by us)
- Evidence of public liability insurance, food premises registration and equipment safety
- Listing of the produce/ products available for sale at the event (one month prior to the event)
- evidence of appropriate staffing arrangements
PARTICIPATION CATEGORIES & FEES (2022)
1. Fresh Truffle Products
Site fee $3750 + GST for the weekend
2. Artisan products
Site fee $1750 + GST for the weekend
Ready to Eat food
Site fee $2500 + GST for the weekend for a 3 x 3m space & $3500 for a double stand
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SOON!
We invite you to participate at the 2022 Truffle Melbourne Festival at QVM.
Truffle Melbourne is a curated program event - exhibitors will be accepted based on the overall variety of exhibitors to ensure a complimentary fit for all involved. We attempt to minimise duplication in the "ready to eat" category but there is no exclusivity for offerings. Your "ready to eat" menu needs to be submitted one month before the festival weekend and approved by us in advance of the weekend.