Join us for a huge weekend of festivities at Queen Victoria Market on 16 and 17 June. The Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Victoria Market is a jam-packed, free public event featuring Melbourne's best truffle tastes ready to eat or to take home, cooking demonstrations by the City's finest truffle chefs, fresh truffle and truffle products from across Australia, live truffle dog hunts, a licenced bar, snacks and live music across the weekend.
It’s now our fifth year and we’re fast gaining popularity and momentum. Hosted by the iconic Queen Victoria Market (QVM) and now officially recognised on Melbourne's culinary calendar through sponsorship by the City of Melbourne, we invite you to join our exciting culinary event program.
Saturday 16 June, 8am-3pm
Sunday 17 June, 9am-4pm
FREE entry, Queen Victoria Market
Huge brand exposure- audited 38,000+ guests attended the 2017 Truffle Melbourne free weekend at QVM and all truffle exhibitors sold out both days.
Brand engagement and product sales- last year’s event was a huge success with exhibitors reporting great interest and sales from attendees. 2018 promises even more with a richer program and a wider variety of exhibitors.
Industry Networking- opportunity to get your products sampled by chefs media, PR and social media engagement and a chance to mingle with a broad section of industry
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Your business featured in the Truffle Melbourne weekend program guide on the Truffle Melbourne website (link to your website/a tile, photograph and one paragraph listing) Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook post (2017 reach 531,500)
- Permission to feature the Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Truffle Melbourne promotion in social media announcements and sharing options via Facebook and Instagram for the Truffle Melbourne Festival at Queen Vic Market (1,474,500 impressions in 2017)
- Truffle Melbourne postcard campaign throughout Melbourne, advertising the full season program
- PR and Social media support. Truffle Melbourne works to promote the Festival via media support by informing journalists across a broad variety of mediums of relevant updates and stories. Note that publicity is uncontrolled and journalists will choose events and themes at their discretion, the Festival has no control over these decisions.
Truffle Melbourne will provide
- 1.8m trestle table
- 2x chairs
- Marquee signage (business name)
- 2x 10amp outlets (additional power may be requested at additional cost)
- Access to shared cool-room space (space is limited and will be available on a on a first come, first served basis – additional space may be requested at additional cost)
- Onsite waste management and security
Exhibitors to provide:
- Produce/product for tastings and sales
- All related staff, equipment and accessories for preparation and service (our preference is environmentally-friendly options for sales consumables)
- Exhibit stall decorations and related branded information
- Evidence of public liability insurance and food premises registration
- Listing of the produce/ products available for sale at the event (prior to the event)
1. Fresh Truffle and Artisan Product
Join our hallmark showcase of fresh truffle and artisan products – we encourage exhibitors to share samples, provide meet and greet with farmers/producers, and sell lots of products for customers to take home
Option 1: $950
Site fee + 30 x truffles/truffle products for hospitality to VIP chefs, industry and Truffle Melbourne Members. Contra products must be to the value of $10 ea wholesale
Option 2: $1300
Site fee only
2. Ready to Eat
Truffle Melbourne features a limited selection of curated ready-to-eat food vendors for attendees to enjoy as a snack or lunch at the Festival
Option 1: $1750 (3 x 3m marquee or self contained food truck/cart); $2,450 (6x3 marquee)
Site fee + 30 x dishes for hospitality to VIP chefs, industry and Truffle Melbourne Members. Contra products must be to the value of $10 ea wholesale
Option 2: $2100 (3 x 3m marquee or self contained food truck/cart); $2,950 (6x3 marquee)
Site fee only
3. Market Stall
We also invite miscellaneous products complimentary to Truffle hunting season such as homewares, kitchen accessories, dog products, truffle hunting/winter clothing, etc.
Option 1: $700 (3x3m marquee)
(All prices exclude GST)
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We invite you to participate at the Truffle Melbourne Festival at QVM.
Truffle Melbourne is a curated program event - exhibitors will be accepted based on the overall variety of exhibitors to ensure a complimentary fit for all involved.
Please submit an application form and we will be in touch to discuss the event further.